Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions, located in Switzerland, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions
Rathaussestrasse 7, CH-6430 Baar
Tel: +41 (0) 41 768 91 23
Gerrit Bisschop is the Data Protection Officer of Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions
He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Based on which basis do we process your data:
- Permission: The data subject has given permission for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the party concerned is a party, or to take measures at the request of the person concerned before the conclusion of an agreement.
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation resting on the controller.
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions).
How long we store personal data
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for personal data:
personal data> 2 years> to support you
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. For example, Google Analytics.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Bonum Engineering and Consultancy / Energy Solutions takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org